MODders. Can you make a station for scrapping items?

sbangs007

Since most of the gun parts cant be used and other items are usless.. I would love a mod where i can scrap a ton of items and collect the resources later.

The workbench is supposed to do this, but its bugged and items vanish. So if that is not going to be fixed a mod for scrapping items that works in multiplayer is really important now with A17.

Thanks

forge.. you put them in and get metals in return. but... i bet there is one...

yes thats true, but only for mats the forge takes as smelting..

I'm looking for a station that i can drop 20 items in, canned food whatever, crappy guns, ammo.. wrenches, tools other items and have them just scrap away, while I go hunting LOL

youve got a crafting queue on your person for that

I know.. ur missing the point, like i said.. want to load up like 20 items to scrap so I so I can adventure n not take up my crafting que and worry about keeping all this crap in my inventory so i can scrap 4 at a time.. WorkBench was designed for this by the way, its just broken in MP and they havent fixed it. With the way A17 is.. yea, now there is even more of a need for a scrap bench.

I know.. ur missing the point, like i said.. want to load up like 20 items to scrap so I so I can adventure n not take up my crafting que and worry about keeping all this crap in my inventory so i can scrap 4 at a time.. WorkBench was designed for this by the way, its just broken in MP and they havent fixed it. With the way A17 is.. yea, now there is even more of a need for a scrap bench.

I'm actually working on one. so if another modder doesnt get to it first, I will come out with a scrapper for you, promise.

I'm actually working on one. so if another modder doesnt get to it first, I will come out with a scrapper for you, promise.

Your awesome! Question, can you point me in the right direction, to learn how to create mods? Tried google and that didnt really help much. lol

Archived