Add 5 more visible ingredients in the recipie crafting view

doughphunghus

This modlet shows 5 more ingredients when crafting recipes.

The latest information/dowload links/etc. are located on my main modlet page: Doughs Modlets

There are 2 releases due to some slight changes to the vanilla UI when A18 came out. I don't know how to make 1 version be compatible with both.

Release v1.0.0 works with A17

Release v2.0.1 works with A18 (and A19)

It's likely only useful in the scenario where a mod (or mods) ends up adding more than 5 ingredients to a recipe. Without this mod you can still craft the item in the recipe if you have the ingredients, you just cannot see all the ingredients you need to craft it. So if you have loaded mods and there is a recipe that you can't craft even though you have all the ingredients, load this and you can check if there's actually more ingredients needed.

Due to limitations in the vanilla UI, showing > 10 ingredients is likely not possible as there's not room to cram them in and make ingredient text visible, and the ingredient UI does not scroll as of alpha 17.2. If the ingredient list becomes scrollable this mod should not be needed anymore.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the delay! I've updated it to work with A18. The new version 2.0.1 mod on GitHub is for A18, and the old 1.0.0 version is for A17

The UI controls changed a little in A18 so it took a little fiddling. If anyone wanted it, 4 more ingredients could likely get crammed in (let me know, I'll just make a "14 Ingredients" mod :) ). I would rather this be a workaround mod and cross my fingers TFP will just make the ingredient list scroll-able (of needed) vs needing to maintain this mod.

Archived