Questions about Server and Zombie Loot

Sushy

Hi All!

I have two Questions Maybe s.o. can help me with.

a) If I have a running Server and non Player is connected, the time in the Background is ticking. What happens with bases in this time. Are they decaying, do Zombies will destroy it, will the Blood Moon happen and everything is gone when Login in again? We Play with 6 Friends on my local game but if Im not there they can't Play further. So now is the Questions would a Always running Server work?

b) I Always read in the wiki About specific objects only lootable e.g. from Zombies. Can I loot Zombies? Is the possible Backback this loot or can I check them for items somehow?

Many thx

Hi All!

I have two Questions Maybe s.o. can help me with.

a) If I have a running Server and non Player is connected, the time in the Background is ticking. What happens with bases in this time. Are they decaying, do Zombies will destroy it, will the Blood Moon happen and everything is gone when Login in again? We Play with 6 Friends on my local game but if Im not there they can't Play further. So now is the Questions would a Always running Server work?

b) I Always read in the wiki About specific objects only lootable e.g. from Zombies. Can I loot Zombies? Is the possible Backback this loot or can I check them for items somehow?

Many thx

a) You could setup a dedicated server. Big plus on that one is, that time will stop when no players are connected. So no bloodmoons, no zombies spawning, no worries at all.

b) zombies used to be lootable, but that changed with a17. They now have a (small) chance of dropping a lootbag (the yellow one).

Cheers

Archived