Pick Your Poison (Taste testers needed)

Winterhart

This is my first published modlet and I am looking for people to help me test it and make suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your time.

This Modlet adds 11 learnable recipes to cook canned food to remove the risk of food poisoning.

They unlock at the first level of Master Chef.

This modlet comes in 5 different "Flavors" (Hence the name "Pick Your Poison")

Pick Your Poison - No change in of food poisoning, only adds new items and recipes to cook out poison.

Pick Your Poison 25 - increases food poisoning to 25% and adds new items and recipes to cook out poison.

Pick Your Poison 50 - increases food poisoning to 50% and adds new items and recipes to cook out poison.

Pick Your Poison 75 - increases food poisoning to 75% and adds new items and recipes to cook out poison.

Pick Your Poison 100 - increases food poisoning to 100% and adds new items and recipes to cook out poison.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You can only use one of these at a time.

7 new items have been added to the Air Drop.

5 new recipes have been added that are unlocked at the start of the game.

5 more unlock at level 1 of Master Chef.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6s6lepd0vb6h8bb/Winterhart%27s_Pick_Your_Poison.zip/file

There is a spoiler read me in the zip file for my "Taste Testers"

Special thanks to:

Necrodemus for helping me get started, suggesting the increase in food poisoning risk and encouraging me.

Buggi for video tutorial

Sphereii for XPath Modding Explanation Thread

dancapo for help proof reading my xpath

stasis78 for the xpath to remove random roll for food poisoning

DukeW74 for suggested xpath code

Pick Your Poison 25 - adds new items, recipes and increases the risk of food poisoning to 25%

Pick Your Poison 50 - adds new items, recipes and increases the risk of food poisoning to 50%

Pick Your Poison 75 - adds new items, recipes and increases the risk of food poisoning to 75%

Pick Your Poison 100 - adds new items, recipes and increases the risk of food poisoning to 100%

You may want to re-word this to:

"adds new items, recipes, and decreases the risk of food poisoning by"

Nice mod, I was wondering about doing this myself.

You may want to re-word this to:

"adds new items, recipes, and decreases the risk of food poisoning by"

Nice mod, I was wondering about doing this myself.

Thank you for your response. The mod is actually supposed increases the food poisoning risk. Have you tried it out yet? Is it not doing what I say it does?

Edit:

I changed the description to clarify what the mod does.

• 1 month later...

WRN Code with latest Build

got following error with the latest game build:

WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Pick Your Poison 75" did not apply: <set xpath="items/item[@name=foodCanMiso]/effect_group[@tiered=false]/triggered_effect[4]/requirement[@name=RandomRoll]/@min_max"

2019-04-08T17:59:27 73.030 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Pick Your Poison 75" did not apply: <set xpath="items/item[@name=foodCanPeas]/effect_group[@tiered=false]/triggered_effect[4]/requirement[@name=RandomRoll]/@min_max"

2019-04-08T17:59:27 73.031 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Pick Your Poison 75" did not apply: <set xpath="items/item[@name=foodCanPears]/effect_group[@tiered=false]/triggered_effect[4]/requirement[@name=RandomRoll]/@min_max"

2019-04-08T17:59:27 73.034 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Pick Your Poison 75" did not apply: <set xpath="items/item[@name=foodCanSoup]/effect_group[@tiered=false]/triggered_effect[4]/requirement[@name=RandomRoll]/@min_max"

2019-04-08T17:59:27 73.035 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Pick Your Poison 75" did not apply: <set xpath="items/item[@name=foodCanStock]/effect_group[@tiered=false]/triggered_effect[4]/requirement[@name=RandomRoll]/@min_max"

Archived