POI bedroll and questing. A problem in MP server.

Goshawkdm

I have a problem in my MP PVE Server. Navezgane map.

Factory n؛2 is not avalaiable for questing cause some player has put his bedroll in the area.

I try to locate it by command le and bc-le but bedroll is not an entity.

I try to find it with god mode I spend 1 hour searching in all the factory and surroundings. No way. I cant' find it.

I delete the region -2 -2 file but I don't know is the bed roll is in the region up this or if the deleting region not work at all.

Some way to find and destroy a abandoned bedroll to unlock the POI and allow start quest?

PD: I can't destroy de upper region cause a there is a player claim and I don't want to destroy the work of my players.

Thanks a lot.

I have a problem in my MP PVE Server. Navezgane map.

Factory n؛2 is not avalaiable for questing cause some player has put his bedroll in the area.

I try to locate it by command le and bc-le but bedroll is not an entity.

I try to find it with god mode I spend 1 hour searching in all the factory and surroundings. No way. I cant' find it.

I delete the region -2 -2 file but I don't know is the bed roll is in the region up this or if the deleting region not work at all.

Some way to find and destroy a abandoned bedroll to unlock the POI and allow start quest?

PD: I can't destroy de upper region cause a there is a player claim and I don't want to destroy the work of my players.

Thanks a lot.

You can use chunkreset console command (vanilla) to reset only the chunks of the factory.

chunkreset <xfrom> <zfrom> <xto> <zto>

Just make sure the chunks are not loaded (empty server or nobody near) else it will fail.

Cheers

You can use chunkreset console command (vanilla) to reset only the chunks of the factory.

chunkreset <xfrom> <zfrom> <xto> <zto>

Just make sure the chunks are not loaded (empty server or nobody near) else it will fail.

Cheers

Thanks a lot. But this command don't help so much. I can "rebuild" around my player but I'm the only that can see the effects. other players don't see the changes. Also, when I quit the zone and enters again, all is untouched. So chunkreset is only visual.

I don't see any effect using the <xfrom> <zfrom> <xto> <zto> parametres, and I try it many times.

So. I deleted the two regions of the factory, but it doesn't work neither!!, the error is the same, so, I think is a bug and no will have solution until wipe.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Archived