Any decorations/furniture mods for 17.1 ?

Enrok

I am looking for mods who adds more furniture,decorations and who would work with 17.1 version. I really like building and designing and for example i hate the fact that you have to use campfire instead of stove when you planning to build kitchen inside your fortification, its just makes me sad lol. Who uses campfires in your fancy kitchens? :biggrin-new: sorry for my bad English

I am looking for mods who adds more furniture,decorations and who would work with 17.1 version. I really like building and designing and for example i hate the fact that you have to use campfire instead of stove when you planning to build kitchen inside your fortification, its just makes me sad lol. Who uses campfires in your fancy kitchens? :biggrin-new: sorry for my bad English

There is a walloven in game looks nice but yeh can't use it. There is a modlet tho that adds working fridges working sinks and working ovens glad not a working toilet lol

There is a walloven in game looks nice but yeh can't use it. There is a modlet tho that adds working fridges working sinks and working ovens glad not a working toilet lol

And its suitable for 17.1 ? What is this mod called?

Archived