Crash after dying and now I get get back in

khar76

I'm so tired of pouring through forums not finding anything. I died and then the game crashed and while this has happened before, now I can't get back in. When I try and enter the world the game loads up and I "relive" my death and then the game crashes. I have tried this several and on multiple computers and each time it's the same thing over and over again. here is my output file (I can't seem to find the crash folder but somewhere on the forums I saw that this file will work as well). Any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/1KJES0S6

Also, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, verifying integrity (does that fix itself?) and completely removing the game (to include all related files/folders) from my system and reinstalling

You're connecting to a server, so you'll need to have your profile on the server fixed. Tell the admin you're in a death loop, and they should know what to do.

Now, if you get the same issue connecting to other servers, that would be different entirely. THe client crashing on death is definitely odd, but could just be the result of corrupt data received from the server due to your player profile being bugged.

I pulled up the launcher settings and clicked enabled "Exclusive Fullscreen Mode" (which didn't put me into fullscreen at all) and I was able to get back into the game. I don't understand why that worked but I'll take it. If it happens again I'll come back to this post and try your suggestion. Thank you @Sylenthunder

Archived