Ring of Fire

Jolly

HAHA. That was fun. I am not even close to a bloodmoon yet, but I was in a neighborhood and it was even burning the zombies behind walls and everything. there is no safety for them with this thing. I don't even have to do anything in a bloodmoon just stand there and eat. Good job Jolly

HAHA. That was fun. I am not even close to a bloodmoon yet, but I was in a neighborhood and it was even burning the zombies behind walls and everything. there is no safety for them with this thing. I don't even have to do anything in a bloodmoon just stand there and eat. Good job Jolly

These sound fun, but I'm concerned they are too overpowered. I'd also like to not loose vehicles, and for a stupid player to run too close to me....lol!

These sound fun, but I'm concerned they are too overpowered. I'd also like to not loose vehicles, and for a stupid player to run too close to me....lol!

It was allot of fun. I didn't try it next to vehicles yet but maybe I will. The blood moon was fun. I went thru about 5 chili dogs and that took out the majority of them and the last I just played with. You know I bet you could make a armor modification that negates the ring of fire effect that way you and your team can stay safe

• 4 weeks later...
It was allot of fun. I didn't try it next to vehicles yet but maybe I will. The blood moon was fun. I went thru about 5 chili dogs and that took out the majority of them and the last I just played with. You know I bet you could make a armor modification that negates the ring of fire effect that way you and your team can stay safe

Good idea - or maybe a drink to mute the buff. Something for future me to do as jawoodle would say.

Archived