• Birthday 03/06/1963

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,155 profile views

Falaffel's Achievements

Tracker

Tracker (5/15)

1. You are all so reasonable. I am not, I can hardly wait
  2. It will not work with DF, as it seems to depend on vanilla skills. Probably it can be adapted by some xml-editing by some who knows what has to be done. Not me sorry, and in the past Khaine focused on DF, not on other Mods. If you want to experiment by yourself, take a look at BDubs Vehicles, which are modified and included in DF. If you analyze the changes here you may be able to change UBBI there.
  3. Shamelessly stolen from the FAQ: You can use the following commands to give yourself the quest (requires admin) For Razor (given by the white river scout after doing 10 missions for her): givequest whiteriver_visit_razor
  4. I've even heard of a guy still playing A16! It's a mod for gloves that shows the time permanently, as long as you wear it.
  5. Good to know. I always avoided this quest, as I am a coward
  6. Sometimes Microsoft also does the right thing, albeit for the wrong motives
  7. ofc you're right. And I, too: I meant the DF-installation (the mod), not the 7d2d-installation (the program). My fault, although: I mistyped "If you installed the game [..]" where it should be "if you installed the mod [..]". My bad. -.-
  8. Depends on your type of installation: If you installed the game the new A20 way, it is Drive:\[path toinstallation]\Saves. ... On the other hand, if you installed this way, you would already know
  9. The latest version 4.1.2 hardly increases loading time, as Khaine did some compression magic. 7d2d in general can stutter on bigger maps, so you could use a smaller map and your potato friend should nerf the graphic options. I had fun with 8Kmaps on a 10 yo Notebook with dedicated graphics (some mobile Nvidia-chip from 2012) and 16 gb RAM, even on multi. And he may be able to google tweaks for 7d2d on old machines (eg increase virtual memory - may slow down a bit, but still have fun!)
  10. Even when hoovering the mousepointer over the cart?
  11. You may still run around and find a forest. It should succeed on your first day (it did for me).
  12. http://bit.ly/3FiLqyj -> Deutsche Übersetzung für DarknessFallsA20_4.1.2/german translation as mod. Wie immer: Augen pls offenhalten, und gerne alle Fehler hier melden.
  13. Although never ran a server under Linux: Maybe it helps to post the serverconfig.
  14. I recently fell into the same trap Log in into a Google account, then download.
  15. Deutsche Übersetzung / German Translation DF-GER-Local_4.1.2b4.zip: http://bit.ly/41az7wY