• (v1.0) +1 Perception helmet mod won't show on compass the FIRST animal of any type that you encounter when you try to detect it.

Blake_
    • Version: 1.0

Description: +1 Perception helmet mod won't show on compass the FIRST animal of any type that you encounter when you try to detect it.

Reproduce Steps:

1-Equip a helmet with a +1 Perception mod. 

2- Put points on Animal Tracker in order to detect the issue.

4. Spawn 3 or 4 animals

5- Crouch without being seen by them

6- Notice that with the mod on, the first spawned animal doesn't appear on the compass

7- Notice that with the mod Off, the Animal tracker compass will go back to working fine, and every creature shows up again properly.

Expected result: +1 Perception mod should allow Animal Tracker to detect the first creature that you encounter/spawn. Currently it does not.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting. I think I've reproduced the issue and will write an internal ticket for it.

Just want to double check though, I seem to only have this issue with animals that have the green icon (chickens and rabbits). Were you able to have this happen on the hostile enemies like coyotes and wolves?

12 hours ago, NekoPawtato said:

Thank you for reporting. I think I've reproduced the issue and will write an internal ticket for it.

Just want to double check though, I seem to only have this issue with animals that have the green icon (chickens and rabbits). Were you able to have this happen on the hostile enemies like coyotes and wolves?

Yes I was able to. I tested it. Every single animal that is able to be detected by the player, hostile or not has the issue IF you wear a helmet with the perception mod.

You have to have the perk points invested in animal tracker though. The bug vanishes if you do not wear the mod.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.