Bug? key bindings reset every time I load game

Punchdrunk

I've rebound some of the keys for the vehicles, every time I load up the game, they go back to the default settings, and I have to rebind them. Known issue?

Possibly related - I can't get the headlights on the motorcycle to work? The light on my mining helmet works fine. I've tried binding them to different keys.

FWIW - rebindings are : change forward to "e", change backwards to "d", change turbo to "spacebar", change brake to "alt", change headlights to "h".

NB - these need to be rebound every time I load the game for both the motorcycle and the bicycle.

I've rebound some of the keys for the vehicles, every time I load up the game, they go back to the default settings, and I have to rebind them. Known issue?

Possibly related - I can't get the headlights on the motorcycle to work? The light on my mining helmet works fine. I've tried binding them to different keys.

FWIW - rebindings are : change forward to "e", change backwards to "d", change turbo to "spacebar", change brake to "alt", change headlights to "h".

NB - these need to be rebound every time I load the game for both the motorcycle and the bicycle.

Yep, same here. What's strange though is the my original esdf movement configuration from previous alphas remained, but I have to reset anything else every time I start the game.

OK, so I've just reset all keybindings to defaults, and now I can strafe normally.

so hooray, it's a bug not a nerf.

Please can you fix the keybindings so that it saves changes past a reload?

And please can you fix the keybindings so changing the defaults doesn't break strafing?

Thank you.

Archived