singleplayer lag?

Vomkat

I mean, I'm getting lag continuously. If I move my mouse to look somewhere, it takes a fraction of a second for the screen to respond. I'm wondering if the game will now be unplayable for me, or if the developers are planning to better optimize the graphics. It's playable, I guess, but not very fun. I was content with the old graphics, and I wish the developers would at least retain an option to not upgrade to 'better' graphics that are actually worse.

Me too.It's wrong

I even gave up playing the A17

Did you wipe old saves? YES

Did you start a new game? YES

Did you validate your files? YES

Are you using any mods? No

I look south or north of the map drops from 60FPS to 30FPS all on the low and 1280x720

In A16.4 I play en 1920x1080 everything on the average is 50 to 60 frames per second It's wrong

I already got 3 times the game for Steam to check the game and nothing to get good FPS

Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 - 3.30Ghz.

Video Card: R7 260x - 2Gb.

Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-M.

Memory RAM: 16Gb 1333 DDR3.

HD: 1000 GB

Sorry my english

Well my lag really only comes when something in the world near me spawns (which I believe is a known issue and theyre dealing with it).

The horde night thing is different... this would probably be my 20ish horde night as I have tested in creative new builds and played like 5 games already.

During the horde nights, when a zombie dies, the new ones generated always created a little lag spike. But after this new update the lag spikes have been a lot heavier. I died once when jumping from a platform testing the AI. Jumped, the game froze for a sec, I kinda lost momentum of the jump or something, the screen went grey and I was dead, never made it to the other platform.

The only difference between this and other horde nights is that now I'm heavily using electric traps.

TL;DR: Lag spike are getting longer and more noticeable on horde nights after this last update.

Archived