A17 item list change? Cant get items to spawn thru admin, at least most.

neal121

Did the item list in a17 change? I cant get most of the items to spawn for me through admin commands. Now I am just returning to 7 days since early days of a16 release so maybe I am missing something but most item names that I know used to work no longer work while some of the basic ones are still working.

• 4 weeks later...
Did the item list in a17 change? I cant get most of the items to spawn for me through admin commands. Now I am just returning to 7 days since early days of a16 release so maybe I am missing something but most item names that I know used to work no longer work while some of the basic ones are still working.

i died and rode a bike back to my backpack but the motorcycle is gone.. i want my motorcycle back.. but there is no list of item names for alpha 17.. i feel your pain x 42

unchanged items like giveself smallengine still works.. but you can't do that for the mini bike itself or the motorcycle or the motorcyclechasis etc.. they may have added a prefix such as giveself vehiclemotorcyclechasis what ever it is i can't figure it out and it's no where on the web i can find.

Archived