ging to the trader before the quest updates makes it never locate

Chronosphere

The only use of the quest is to find a trader though, so if you have one you are good. Just disregard the quest. Maybe you can even cancel it in the quest menu. Completing the quest used to give you some skill points in A16 but in A17 it does not appear to give you anything.

ok so location to trader works now... but once i get close to the fence i get teleported like i spawned in to the game please hotfix my horde night 21 in 3 days !!!

the other trader works but still wierd closest trader is unentreable.

Sounds like the same trader bug from a16. Remove the entity and re-spawn a new trader, or delete the region file and let it re-generate. (Have not tested that last bit in a17 with the new RWG mixer.)

Sounds like the same trader bug from a16. Remove the entity and re-spawn a new trader, or delete the region file and let it re-generate. (Have not tested that last bit in a17 with the new RWG mixer.)

now that trader that is open is not bugged and i locked inside the mixer 300 cement mix Hmmm why does this happend? i dont get it.. nor do i understand what you say about what to do.. regenerate file delete ? respawn trader how? its really wierd 1 day i can enter next morning i get this bug?

now that trader that is open is not bugged and i locked inside the mixer 300 cement mix Hmmm why does this happend? i dont get it.. nor do i understand what you say about what to do.. regenerate file delete ? respawn trader how? its really wierd 1 day i can enter next morning i get this bug?

ok am very sorry i tried to enter the shop 5 in the morning MB mods i fixed it thanks for the help tho.

Archived