Alpha 17 crash 2-3 seconds after entering world

fadedmedal

Hi,

I'm having some problem with Alpha 17. When I start a new game, as soon as i enter the world and my character puts his hand up to his face. the game freezes and stops responding, then crashes. I can't even do F1 to get a report of the crash. I have played about 280 hours of this game and was looking forward to alpha17.

I have no idea why this is happening, I run an i5 with 12GB ram and a 4gb GPU. I have searched for someone with the same problem or a fix for this but i cannot find anything anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated as i absolutely love this game and would love to check out the alpha17. I have cleared all saved data and even done a fresh install of the game but nothing helps. just keeps crashing as soon as i load into the world. :smile-new:

HELP ME PLEASE :smile-new:

Hey, no problem at all, thanks for fast reply.

Ah sorry, i'm not very good with computers,forums and the like :) just playing games :)

I hope i am doing this right now and the link for the output log works, I put it into pastebin but didn't see a submit button, this is the log of the last game i tried to get into :)

Sorry if i have missed anything. If you need anything else please let me know.

I have only been trying to get onto single player game.

I have also tried with easycheat off and on.

Did you start a new game and re-create the issue? yes, and deleted all saved games and player profile

Have you validated your files through Steam? yes, and reinstalled game twice

After validation, did you re-try with a brand new game? yes, tried to start new game

https://pastebin.com/nDuFD3VL

Archived