I like MOST of the changes in A17 but.....

T_Rawls

I wish I could level up some things by doing, but I don't mind a skill tree also. I just wish they'd get rid of the level requirements. If i wanna dump all my skill points into one perk then let me. There is already an attribute requirement for the perks no need for level requirements too. I think that can help with stamina complaints because you now have the choice to level up the necessary perks for stamina. Also, it seems like zombies always always always know where I am for some reason. I don't mind the difficulty because i'm still playing on insane but if u startle one zombie then the whole damn town is coming for you. I like the combat but hitboxes are jank as hell. My biggest enjoyment is building massive s#!t. I can still do that but i can't protect it with just 1 land claim block :'( maybe a 4-5 limit is a better middle ground.

Side Note:

I'm watching

YT and from 15:00-15:25 you can see about 6 zombies spawn extremely close to him.

I don't know if there is a way to prevent zombies from spawning within a certain distance from the player to keep that from happening.

I don't mean like this huge safety net but only like a 20m distance or something. I'm just spitballing here.

(ALPHA 17 - Deadly Farm But Worth It | 7 Days To Die Alpha 17 | Part 9)

(

)

Thanks for hearing me out.

Archived