Multiple Arrow in one shot And Turret Arrow

mers

Hello all,

My first question : It is possible to send several arrows ( like shotgun , with spray) in one shot with an arc for example ?

My Second question : It is possible to create a turret that works like the automatic turret (Aim and shot) but which uses arrows, so the system launcher ?

Thx you all i love you :)

Hello all,

My first question : It is possible to send several arrows ( like shotgun , with spray) in one shot with an arc for example ?

My Second question : It is possible to create a turret that works like the automatic turret (Aim and shot) but which uses arrows, so the system launcher ?

Thx you all i love you :)

I would say both of those things would be possible. To have multiple arrows fire like that would require a lot of steps. You would need a custom model of multiple arrows and you'd have to mess with the settings until they behaved the way you want, in an arc.. What i'm not sure is possible is to have the arrows separate after being fired and spread out like they would IRL.

for your second question. Yes this is for sure possible. If you wanted it to look like a crossbow or a bow it would require a custom model. Other wise if you are okay with it looking like an auto turret it should be as simple as this:

<block id="2046" name="arrowTurret">
<property name="CustomIcon" value="autoTurret" />
<property name="DescriptionKey" value="arrowTurretDesc" />
<property name="Extends" value="autoTurret" />
<property name="AmmoItem" value="steelArrow" />
<property name="FireSound" value="crossbow_fire" />
</block>

EDIT: On second thought I think this might also require a custom window in xui and windows.xml

Archived