a17+ Server-Side Options / Perk Modding Workaround?

OldManBrian

There's generally a handful of changes I always do to the game every time a new version comes out. It takes hours to mod it back every time a new version comes out, and I'm wondering if any of these are ever going to be server-side options, or if there is at least a better way to mod it into the game without editing every blueprint \ entity individually.

Perhaps with the new perk system, there might be a way to mod these as one-liners there?

• Headshot Damage Multiplier (I'm fairly positive this is in.)
  • Max Stack Size Multiplier
  • NPC Block Damage Multiplier
  • NPC Dirt Damage Multiplier
  • Backpack Size (I'm fairly positive this is in too, but I'm not sure if it can be expanded past what it currently is.)
  • Crafting Result Amount Multipliers (As in you get more bullets/ammo/etc when you craft. Not a big deal to mod the blueprints for these, but would be cooler gameplay-wise to make it perk based. Not to mention the fewer XMLs to edit the better.)

If I were able to just make all these a block of perks that I could transplant to each new version, it would be immensely helpful and time-saving. (If anyone sees this and has a knee jerk "you're taking the challenge out of the game!" reaction, we play with max zombies and I modded the horde night to be non-stop all night instead of a large first wave only. Zombies are still bullet sponges unless you get the blessed headshot, but with these other changes it at least gives us a fighting chance.)

On that note, is there an easier way to mod it so that horde-night is non-stop rather than changing the gamestages ala this thread.

Archived