Accessing storage in Multiplayer

Henry77940

Ps4

Psn ID; Henry77940

Multiplayer

Seed name; TeamFallen

Day 115

I logged onto the map for the first time with some friends.I could seach anything I wanted too. But I lost connection and after reloading the server I could not seach chests, zombie remains and cabins and the like. I can seach the minibikes though.

Update; Tried turning off PS4 for 5 mins. Plugged in and unplugged.

Hi Henry77940,

I am sorry to hear you are having issue with multiplayer. Can you confirm for me if you are a client or the host of the multiplayer game?

After clearing the cache, did this alleviate the issue for you, or has it persisted?

Clare

Hi Henry77940,

I am sorry to hear you are having issue with multiplayer. Can you confirm for me if you are a client or the host of the multiplayer game?

After clearing the cache, did this alleviate the issue for you, or has it persisted?

Clare

I'm the client, it's a friends server. Clearing the cache did not work. I was having connection problems, so I got kicked. That's when the problem started.

I'm the client, it's a friends server. Clearing the cache did not work. I was having connection problems, so I got kicked. That's when the problem started.

Update; Got on a few hours ago and everything is working fine. My connection is also working fine so I suppose that may be it.

Thank you for the update Henry77940, As you were the client, it sounds like you were desyncing from the server. Brief stability issues in connections can possibly cause this to happen for players.

Hopefully this issue has resolved itself, however if you find it persists please let me know and we can investigate further.

Clare

Thank you for the update Henry77940, As you were the client, it sounds like you were desyncing from the server. Brief stability issues in connections can possibly cause this to happen for players.

Hopefully this issue has resolved itself, however if you find it persists please let me know and we can investigate further.

Clare

Your welcome and thank you for everything. I will let you know if it persists.

Archived