defence strategies for fun playstyles

cheesesteak

Everyone has a different concept of fun. Initially, I thought fun would be building a base that was impregnable. Now im looking for a semi-automated defense. screamers are a constant hassle and I don't like to constantly have to clear them out.

I've been trying to think of a funnel system designed to lure the Zeds into a narrow corridor for easy take downs, like at the battle of Thermopylae. however after a bit of testing, the Zeds don't beeline for the simplest route. They get caught on outside walls and try to go through as opposed to going for my opening... is there something I can do to draw them all into my corridor?

Everyone has a different concept of fun. Initially, I thought fun would be building a base that was impregnable. Now im looking for a semi-automated defense. screamers are a constant hassle and I don't like to constantly have to clear them out.

I've been trying to think of a funnel system designed to lure the Zeds into a narrow corridor for easy take downs, like at the battle of Thermopylae. however after a bit of testing, the Zeds don't beeline for the simplest route. They get caught on outside walls and try to go through as opposed to going for my opening... is there something I can do to draw them all into my corridor?

Wait for Alpha 17

Archived