Found a bug that makes my base impenetrable

Mantra_Maker

I can come back and snag some screenshots later so you can have a visual for what this looks like because just describing it alone is kind of hard to understand. Basically I have built up a prefab (this works in random gen and navezgane) Where if i set a solitary path of a a horizontal ladder that is one block high and place each section on top of a wooden spike the z's will run up to it, become dismembered and then can't get past it. They will crawl around down there ( usually taking out the very first spike and nothing more) and they will just spin in circles in a very glitchy manner.They can't do any damage to the ladder that i use as my walkway to the entrance of the building , nor can they move forward. It basically becomes a game of shooting fish in a barrel. Do i like it? Yes. Is it fair? Probably not.

Thank you for reporting this Mantra, I've never heard of this setup before, but I think I can understand what you are describing.

I shall pass this onto the team so they can look into this in interest of balance to see if they want to change things up a bit or not.

Thanks again for reporting,

Clare

Archived