Trader Joel Always Teleport - sign not lit open or closed

KingDude62

I am on the latest patch on the Xbox console and I just noticed a few days ago that the trader across from my base teleported me when I tried to enter. When I went around to the front of the trading post, I noticed that the open/closed light is dark. All other traders seem to be working, just not this one.

Any ideas how to reset the trader on Xbox?

Thanks.

Hi KingDude62,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you tell me, since you noticed this happening, have you cleared the cache of your console (shut down and unplugging for 5 mins) ? If not, please try that.

There is an issue with teleportation if the trader goes missing. This occurs on PC also, so there'll likely be a collaboration between the PC and Console teams to resolve this issue. If clearing the cache does no work, it is likely the trader is missing from the area.

Clare

Hi KingDude62,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you tell me, since you noticed this happening, have you cleared the cache of your console (shut down and unplugging for 5 mins) ? If not, please try that.

There is an issue with teleportation if the trader goes missing. This occurs on PC also, so there'll likely be a collaboration between the PC and Console teams to resolve this issue. If clearing the cache does no work, it is likely the trader is missing from the area.

Clare

I cleared the cache, but I have not tried the 5 minute unplug. I will and report back, but it is acting like the trader is missing... I'm on day 233 and It happened sometime in the last 10-15 game days.

I am on the latest patch on the Xbox console and I just noticed a few days ago that the trader across from my base teleported me when I tried to enter. When I went around to the front of the trading post, I noticed that the open/closed light is dark. All other traders seem to be working, just not this one.

Any ideas how to reset the trader on Xbox?

Thanks.

Hey bro I think you leaving the doors opens after 9.45 when he shuts witch causes him too bug out it’s happend before to me

Also little tip to find a trader

Put you’re days on 120 min then at night time go out look up footpaths if there’s a trader nearby you will here the doors shut it works for me bro

Archived