Its been a year still cannot play in multiplayer

Bodyrotten

Ok here's my issue. Ive done everything that can be done to deleting everything to having my isp come to my house many of times. But still cannot play multiplayer.I can't even get past the tutorial.I lose footstep sounds trees do not fall when at 0 map does not render and cannot search anything or pick anything up.I've deleted profile,game,saved games,factory reset my xbox.Port forward,dmz ive replaced wires.Nothing is working.Ive yet to enjoy multiplay and it's been a year.Can anyone help

Hi Bodyrotten,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with multiplayer. While there is a persistent issue on XB1 the team are continuing to work on I will do my best to troubleshoot with you here to see if we can help in the mean time.

It sounds like you are desyncing from a host. Do you always join as a client? have you ever hosted a game yourself and are the results for players trying to join the same?

Please give me the following information for both Host and Client:

Host or Client:

Upload Speeds (while playing the game):

Download Speeds (While playing the game):

NAT type:

Wired or Wireless connection:

Internet Service Provider (ISP):

Router connected to console:

How many console connected to same router:

In your workaround attempts, have you tried connecting to another connection? (friends house, mobile data, etc?)

A workaround that has proven successful to players (as most of the issues seem to point between and issue between the games connectivity and hardware) is to broadcast their wifi through another device. For example...

Router > Wifi/Wired > Phone/Tablet/Laptop > Broadcast Wifi > Console

While not ideal, I would recommend trying this as it could help narrow down what's happening with your connection.

Clare

Archived