Multiplayer bugs

Kris

Every time I play couch co-op on xbox one for a long period of time the game on both screens gets so foggy and dark you cannot do anything because you cannot see anything please fix. I love this game but minor lighting bugs make a great game worthless

Hi Kris,

I moved your post to the Console Bug Reports section, as support is run from here and General Support is more for asking general questions of other players. (You can check out how the console section of the forums are divided here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53650-INFO-The-Sections-of-the-Forums

The issue you mentioned is one to team are aware of and are looking into - some of these issues may be caused by weather effects overlapping. This combined with Distant Terrain not being available in splitscreen can make for low visibility.

The darkness can be accentuated by the weather fx, but the darkness should currently match the levels on PC Alpha 15 as intended. However the team did add in a gamma slider in the settings to allow players to adjust the levels which may help visibility for you.

In addition to the gamma slider, weather fx can build up over playtime or if the cache of the console was not cleared recently. Before a play session, I recommend shutting the console down and unplugging for 5 mins in order to clear the cache.

If you have any other questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Clare

Archived