Good Lan party mod

Foodvendor

I only played a few mods so far, Starvation and Medieval. I really enjoyed Starvation mod. However, Medieval mod is a complete rework of 7 days vanilla and brought a fresh look at the game engine. It might be a pretty fun mod to play at a lan, since it's all new to everyone and it would be fun to discover everything together.

The devs are waiting for A17 to drop to complete the mod, but even in the current state it's a great time sink. Give it a shot if you are interested.

I only played a few mods so far, Starvation and Medieval. I really enjoyed Starvation mod. However, Medieval mod is a complete rework of 7 days vanilla and brought a fresh look at the game engine. It might be a pretty fun mod to play at a lan, since it's all new to everyone and it would be fun to discover everything together.

The devs are waiting for A17 to drop to complete the mod, but even in the current state it's a great time sink. Give it a shot if you are interested.

Thanks. I have played the Starvation mod and enjoyed it. The Medieval mod looks great but wasn't sure how far we would get in the 10/12 hours.

Medieval it might be.

Yes Starvation is Excellent. For Starvation it could very well be a struggle to get to day 14... We'll there are tonnes of factors. Have they played before? Have they tried Valmod Overhaul? War of the Walkers is a bit different, new and exciting for those whom haven't tried it - I explain it as "Valmod on Steroids" - but a lot of things are locked behind perks and classes... The NPC Survivors are great too... The numbers of guns and everything else. Darkeness Comes: They mostly come out at night is a 'tough' one even for some experienced players, but later on it becomes a loot fest as many of them do. GNAMod - I haven't played - I've watched only a couple of episodes on Youtube and it looks decent. Apparently there are a few diferent versions to that mod.

The hard part is trying to find a 'middle ground' with a group.

Yes Starvation is Excellent. For Starvation it could very well be a struggle to get to day 14... We'll there are tonnes of factors. Have they played before? Have they tried Valmod Overhaul? War of the Walkers is a bit different, new and exciting for those whom haven't tried it - I explain it as "Valmod on Steroids" - but a lot of things are locked behind perks and classes... The NPC Survivors are great too... The numbers of guns and everything else. Darkeness Comes: They mostly come out at night is a 'tough' one even for some experienced players, but later on it becomes a loot fest as many of them do. GNAMod - I haven't played - I've watched only a couple of episodes on Youtube and it looks decent. Apparently there are a few diferent versions to that mod.

The hard part is trying to find a 'middle ground' with a group.

I think the other 3 have paid a bit. I play alot more so Valmods might be and option. One guy loves the Medevil, so I think it is down to those two.

Thanks for the input.

Thanks. I have played the Starvation mod and enjoyed it. The Medieval mod looks great but wasn't sure how far we would get in the 10/12 hours.

Medieval it might be.

10/12 hours of coop play you'd get far in any mod really. I really liked medieval mod because it's something new and different than anything 7days had to offer (including mods). Most of the mods I've looked at it's just more of the same. Medieval pushes you to go out and explore, instead of build a base and wait for the 7th day horde. I love what Medieval team is doing with the mod, totally a different way to look at the game now.

Archived