Able to play with my buddy for a bit before lagging out of the game.

Djones127

Hello, my friend and I have played this game about a year ago. I recently just bought the game and noticed the issues were still happening.

About a year and a half ago i never had these problems but about a half a year later from that these problems started to occur. I would join my friends world and will be able to play for about roughly 10 mins. It varies each time, however when i invite my friend to a game it will say he joins and then will leave right away. "Error you have been disconnected from the server please try again later" I do not get this message on his world. Instead it will still let me destroy things, place blocks and etc. When it comes to searching cars, nests, sinks, etc. It will not let me interact with so said object. Also, it will only let me play for about 10 mins on a freshly started world.

Hi Djones127,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with multiplayer in the game. Can you confirm for me if you are playing on XB1 or PS4?

It sounds like you are desyncing from the multiplayer game. Please confirm for me the following details of both your connection, and your friends:

Host or Client:

Upload Speeds (while playing the game):

Download Speeds (While playing the game):

NAT type:

Wired or Wireless connection:

Internet Service Provider (ISP):

Router connected to console:

How many console connected to same router:

Please also let me know if there have been any changes since you were able to play together last in ISP, location (with same ISP or different), hardware, connection type etc

Clare

Archived