Md5 crash 3rd one now on day 153.

Why is this not getting fixed and why do i never get a response? 3rd time we have lost a base. This one we built away from other buildings from scratch to see if that helped. Still lost all our main boxes with chainsaws augers and guns bedrolls chembench cement mixers etc. Were left with half a building. Great game concept but still 7 days to disappointment. Please respond to your audience. Lots of unhappy console players.

Hi Troubled soul,

I responded to your original post about backpacks and items going missing, however you have not responded since. Your second post was in general support where I do not operate, it appears it was moved by a mod who responded explaining the reason was it was not a bug report, I unfortunately cannot see where it was moved from but will look into it. All support from me is run through the Console Bug Reports section and I do my best to respond to every message here but ask that they give me as much information as possible using the guide provided: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting - General messages are often moved by mods to prevent the bug reports area being crowded with non bug report related messages.

I understand the frustration with the MD5 error the team have assured that they are not giving up on this issue. New information about the future update was release today which you can read here - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?84520-06-06-Message-from-the-Team

If you wish to elaborate on your issue, please do so using the link I provided above and I will do my best to help troubleshoot some workarounds that may help while the team continue to fix the remaining MD5 triggers.

Clare

Try building away from prefab and not digging within the chunk around your base. Worked for my friend. He got an md5 on day 14. Took the whole base. We moved and started over. Haven't had one since we stopped digging around the base in his world. In my world I swear it's every time I try to do something with water.

4th MD5 day 163.

Just days after our 3rd MD5 we have now had a 4th just after totally rebuilding and putting our bedrolls down away from the base to see if that worked. Still lost half the base which included our newly built base all our storage boxes forges benches etc. Enough is enough. This is a joke. Once or twice is bearable but this repetative loss is too much. How do i get a refund. This game should not be for sale until this is fixed. It is clearly flawed and there is no response to any support requests. You are ripping people off.

Just days after our 3rd MD5 we have now had a 4th just after totally rebuilding and putting our bedrolls down away from the base to see if that worked. Still lost half the base which included our newly built base all our storage boxes forges benches etc. Enough is enough. This is a joke. Once or twice is bearable but this repetative loss is too much. How do i get a refund. This game should not be for sale until this is fixed. It is clearly flawed and there is no response to any support requests. You are ripping people off.

If you are playing on xbox you need to contact them for a refund. Or wait until the next update when the game uses unity see if that helps.

Hi Clare. Sorry i am not finding this web page user friendly. Why is there not a clearly defined support page for reporting like other games and why are responses not emailed like other support portals. I did not realise you had reponded as there is no way of me following my threads without trying to manually find them again on here and there are no notifications. I don't feel like my input matters at all. People have been reporting this problem for well over a year from what i can see and there is still no fix. Yet the game is still being sold. If you want to fix it there should be an easier way of reporting these faults.

Ignoringmywife. We have tried building away from buildings, away from bedrolls away from as much as possible. Nothing has worked. Ideally we should not have to worry as bout this at all if the game was as it should be. Extremely frustrated. I WAS really enjoying the game. This is not the only bug we have experienced. Burning in non fire areas. Bike catching fire and destroyed in non fire area. backpack items disappearing. So full of bugs its ridiculous.

RuttedLighning I have looked on xbox and i cannot find where to ask for a refund. The support page leeps taking me around in circles with no way of actually repoting on this game or speaking to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I also am finding this website forum pretty frustrating with trying to report anthing and getting useful feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

I also am finding this website forum pretty frustrating with trying to report anthing and getting useful feedback.

Also Clare we tried the xbox workaround i read in other posts and it did not work. We have experienced so many bugs on this game. From characters looking like they are on fire when they are not. A bike catching on fire and being destroyed in the snow biome. Item losses including bikes backpacks and toolbelts. Multiple game crashes ever 30mins to 2hrs. And 4 MD5 crashes. If there was just one problem i could understand but this is hugely frustrating and is making the game unenjoyable. I really want to be able to play yhe game as it was intended. But i did not buy this game as a BETA and one should expect it to be playable with no problems. Would you be happy with buying anything new that breaks down constantly or would you be asking for a refund? I do not think that my complaint is unreasonable.

I have played 89 days on my Xbox (time played xbox stats), but these dashborad falls are very common, as mentioned here. I've tried everything. Please solve. This is really bad.

There is no problem with Playstation 4.

Troubled Soul - I merged your two most recent threads to keep information together. This is to both help me keep track, but also beneficial if the team wish to look at the thread they can see all info on your experiences together. Please feel free to continue to reply to this thread.

I am sorry the MD5 error has hit your save again and that you have felt that you were not responded to, while it is not initially clear at the top of the thread there is a drop down menu called "Thread Tools" where you can subscribe to the thread which I believe sends you and email if you get a response as by default you only get emails for Private Messages.

With regards to you question about a support page: all support for the console version is run from this section of the forums. Similar to how the Bug Reports section in the PC area is also the main hub of support and troubleshooting (support tickets are mainly for missing Game keys and forum account issues etc), this is a decision made by The Fun Pimps, and subsequently the Console team upon release to do the same to keep the community together. By doing it this way, players can see if other players have experienced the same thing and potentially find preexisting answers or even add and offer assistance to other players while they wait for someone to respond to them.

All information given to us by players is valuable and greatly appreciated. The MD5 error started with a large number of triggers and while the team found a lot of them and released fixes, a lot were also found thanks to the information provided by players who had also experienced them and reported their experience. While the triggers have no greatly reduced and the team are working on the remaining ones, any information that players wish to provide can potentially reveal something that had not been seen. The game is so diverse and there are so many options there may be combinations of ways players play or set up games that the team have not tried yet.

Unfortunately, some issues take longer than others to fix than others, however with the announcement last week that the team is upgrading the game engine to Unity 2017 it is hoped that this help fix more persistent bugs in game. https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?84520-06-06-Message-from-the-Team

Similarly, all information given about other issues can also help. I also do my best to help players inbetween the fixes, but I require more detailed information about each issue both to address it with the player and also to pass that info onto the team in case it is an issue not yet seen by them. This is why I ask players to use the guide provided to give as much information as possible: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

I do however understand you frustration with the bugs that are still in the game. I do not have access to player accounts or payment details here. If you wish to seek a refund you need to do so via the retailer that sold you the game. If this is the XB1 store I believe you need to sign into your Microsoft account on PC or Mobile and go to "Accounts and Billing" then "Order History". Otherwise contacting their support team directly via the same site is your best bet.

If you have any further questions I will do my best to answer them.

Ignoringmywife1 - thank you for providing suggestions, I know you had mentioned water issues on your map before, the digging issue is also interesting and definitely worth suggesting to players.

MikiCZ70 - I have responded to your issues in the thread you started. If you have any further questions please post them there.

I don't think xbox does refunds for digital games.

Certain criteria need to be met as far as I am away, same with all digital game retailers (Sony, Steam etc), I have heard of people getting them, what lead it being granted however, I do not know.

Archived