can't invite friends to the server : не могу пригласить друзей на сервеl

kerell_n

tell me what to do . Game litsuha acquired incentive at a discount . When making a multiplayer world I can't invite friends to the server . That is.

I have no buttons to invite to the game and the server my friends my identity is not see. It is because of this abandoned the game for 2-1.5 years thought something would change ,but nothing . help don't know what to do in an Internet looked . This problem more likely no one has encountered . But on other server can connect with this problem.

подскажите что делать . Игра лицуха приобрел в стиме по скидке . Когда делаю мир мультиплерный я не могу пригласить друзей на серв . То есть

у меня нет кнопки пригласить в игру , и сервер мой мои друзья тож не видят. Именно из-за этого забросил игру на 2 - 1,5 года думал что-то да изменится ,а вот ничего . помогите не знаю что делать , в инете смотрел . С такой проблемой еще наверно ни кто не сталкивался . Но на другие сервера могу подключиться с этим проблем нет.

more information needed

What do you mean by server? There are many ways to play.

1 - single player on your system

2 - multiplayer on your system

3 - multiplayer on a dedicated server

what do you play on? Both you and friends have to play on same - PC or console.

What version of the game you have? Both you and your friends have to have the same versions.

Playing vanilla or game with mods? Again - all of you have to have the same version.

Can your friends play on other servers? Can all of you play on the other server?

Archived