crash after few minute or sec in solo the game close suddently

valorsofmen

hi tft i have this probl i play before and i dunnot have this probl but right now i have this probl in the log crash that sayd error code 0x0005 and ect i have already tyr uninstal reinstal and nothing change and clean all the file too and no change i have try no use EAC with and whitout and that dont change and all my driver he is not uptodate

pc spec: gpu i3 (limit play 7dtd)

8goram nvidia geforce 750

windos 10

and i dont know realy hot to pastbin like alll people did so i wan you help me the more easy way i can understood (normaly i talk in french canadien )

hi tft i have this probl i play before and i dunnot have this probl but right now i have this probl in the log crash that sayd error code 0x0005 and ect i have already tyr uninstal reinstal and nothing change and clean all the file too and no change i have try no use EAC with and whitout and that dont change and all my driver he is not uptodate

pc spec: gpu i3 (limit play 7dtd)

8goram nvidia geforce 750

windos 10

and i dont know realy hot to pastbin like alll people did so i wan you help me the more easy way i can understood (normaly i talk in french canadien )

give this a try it cant make things any worse!

for windows 10 users

1. go to start menu click on PC Settings or in the search box type in "Windows Defender Security Center"

2. Update and Security

3. Windows Defender

4. Open "Windows Defender Security Center"

5. Virus & Threat Protection

6. Virus & Threat Protection Settings

7. SCROLL DOWN TO "Allow an App Through Controlled Folder Access"

8. click on the "+" Add an allowed app

9. direct it to where steam/or you installed your 7dtd exe and click on it

once you choose the 7dtd exe hit the ok and you should be good to go. i didnt have to reboot but never hurts (especially with windows)

SylenThunder has a thread somewhere about this and A LOT of people argued about it and with him, but this will most likely be you problem.

i had no problem with game for years until i just bought new computer with windows 10 and thats when all issues started up.

for windows 10 users

1. go to start menu click on PC Settings or in the search box type in "Windows Defender Security Center"

2. Update and Security

3. Windows Defender

once you choose the 7dtd exe hit the ok and you should be good to go. i didnt have to reboot but never hurts (especially with windows)

SylenThunder has a thread somewhere about this and A LOT of people argued about it and with him, but this will most likely be you problem.

i had no problem with game for years until i just bought new computer with windows 10 and thats when all issues started up.

ok thanks i try this and i tell you if that work

i have try and still he dont wan i came into my solo game yesturdays i have resolve this but i dont haveplay lopng time toays i came back play and after few sec or minute the game stop and close sudenttly and now i have try and i can totaly go in my game i dont know what to do

i have try and still he dont wan i came into my solo game yesturdays i have resolve this but i dont haveplay lopng time toays i came back play and after few sec or minute the game stop and close sudenttly and now i have try and i can totaly go in my game i dont know what to do

try lowerering your settings.

I can not promise it will work 100%, but it should help.

for windows 10 users

2. Update and Security

3. Windows Defender

i got a probl into my windos10 that sayd untrusted system file :c:/windos/system32x/iertutil.dll

i dont realy know how to repair that and i dont think if i make a backup to my pc that totaly repair otherwise i have saw a vid an that explain i have to make scan to my pc im confuse1459545308_Sanstitre.jpg.e039578a7f92e6189feeb150efad4978.jpg

90286985_Sanstitre.jpg.d9c4eab7f99e5cd659f09153785fdc4c.jpg

Archived