Hardcore Killing Trap (partially) not working ??

The Loooser

Hello!

I built the ultimate Zombie killing Trap, which could kill like 50-max-alive with no problem:

A falling pit with NO Spikes (they dont increase fall damage, just doing little damage over time which is senseless) but instead just a narrow row where they land, so bodies will instantly fall 1 level down and be removed from the original trap.

All Zombies die except some Fat Women and all stronger ones and they get shocked + killed by the Blade Traps.

To ensure that no Cop can explode I placed additional 12 Shotgun Turrets.

BUT THEY DONT SHOOT!

Well: The do shoot, but only very very very rarely. Why?

Fact: Turrets can shoot through obstacles like jail-grid etc. and my obstacles are with even more air. Therefore they cannot have problems seeing the zombies.

SOMETIMES they fire a shot, but I definetly could not analyze when it happens and why.

NOTE: You may say that the Zombies may out of range of the motion sensors, as their field of view is senselessly very tiny. But even when I LEAVE OUT the Motion Sensors and leave the Turrets on all time its the same resultate.

Check my setup and maybe you can have some answers:

1.png

NEXT

22.png

The last picture is only to let you see how all weaker zombies just instantly die and fall 1 floor lower - so funny.

3.png

Archived