Errors

Grumpbutt

I have not played the game since January and I tried to play again today and I got kicked twice with error has occurred and both times locked my whole PlayStation to point I need to unplug it. This is getting very old as this was the reason I quit last time. Why does it keep happening? BTW I am on the ps4

Hi Grumpbutt,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the game and that it is causing a console lock. Could you please describe the kick you are getting? Are you being kicked from your own save or is someone else hosting the game?

Are you being kicked in roughly the same area each time or under the same circumstances?

One of the most common reasons for crashes or kicks on PS4 is too many of certain objects. Togglable lights, torches, candles, spikes, wood frame windows, in-world command consoles (in addition to other items listed) and growing trees close together can cause the cache to fill up rather quickly. Lights, for example, over 10 in the same area starts to cause issues. If you are being kicked in the same area would you have any of these items around?

If that's not the case, please use the guide to give me as much info as possible about the save, the crashes and what you see / are doing when it occurs. https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

Please also let me know is this the same save that caused the crashes before or is it an entirely new one?

Thank you,

Clare

Archived