Map zoom + icons

Eezzy_

Map zoom: Allow us to zoom in & out more when looking at the map.

More Icons(destination points + Save points): Add more icons like a car, backpack, tree stump and more so we can use these to relocate them when scavenging the map.

Like these:

Car.jpg.6e643e2fbfd3177af936dacd59ef385d.jpg

backpack.jpg.3dcbbe098581cb13cabe56b9dc8a7c2d.jpg

treestump.jpg.3f9706f1c31b80600edc44c0af64ab3d.jpg

Why not use the ones they already have? There's no need to put more useless stuff in the game. I think there are enough. I use the X for stashes the double house for forges, there some I just don't use.

When I figured out about them I used the for certain things all the time so I know which one is which. If you have to draw each one on paper and write what your using it for.

Wouldn't you rather them spend time bringing things to the game that will inhance it? I rather them but time into bringing over new zombies maybe some new perks. Maybe even improve on the forge. Make it so it levels as items are smelted and made. Let's you hold more then the 30 k right now. I'm sure there are better things they can do then to put more icons in the game

Just my thoughts

I wouldn’t mind a change to some of the map markers. Too many of them are similar.

The cave one - I use for marking caves and watering holes. Basically anything my mininike could fall into.

The castle tower one - a base

The tent one - for the trader

The one above the X, I think it looks like a market - I use it to mark the air drops.

The X - a more permanent waypoint.

Oh, and I would love to zoom out more.

Why not use the ones they already have? There's no need to put more useless stuff in the game. I think there are enough. I use the X for stashes the double house for forges, there some I just don't use.

When I figured out about them I used the for certain things all the time so I know which one is which. If you have to draw each one on paper and write what your using it for.

Wouldn't you rather them spend time bringing things to the game that will inhance it? I rather them but time into bringing over new zombies maybe some new perks. Maybe even improve on the forge. Make it so it levels as items are smelted and made. Let's you hold more then the 30 k right now. I'm sure there are better things they can do then to put more icons in the game

Just my thoughts

In one way you are right, but making simple basic icons would take 0.0001 sec for them to make. They won't need a tremendous amount of time to implement those.

So I still stand by the idea. But other ideas are welcome aswell.

Archived