Horde Nights are like kids' bday parties

Lockspur

You put a lot of planning and crafting for one event...then it's over before you know it. A bunch of random degenerates show up making a lot of noise and mess...and it takes to the next day to clean everything up and put the house back together.

Ugh.

7 day hordes nights suck. I go mining on this nights. If I want zombies I turn on my forges and wait for screamers. She brings better zombies anyway.

I think they should change the name to 7 days til mining, or 7 day it was better before they changed it.

Horde night is just a waste anymore

I like the horde nights. I get the same variety as screamer hordes. When the horde slows down, I save...quit the game and reopen it, and it will start all over again. It's just all the looting and cleaning that takes time...and last night I was finishing up repairing the tower and heard the noon plane overhead.

7 day hordes nights suck. I go mining on this nights. If I want zombies I turn on my forges and wait for screamers. She brings better zombies anyway.

I think they should change the name to 7 days til mining, or 7 day it was better before they changed it.

Horde night is just a waste anymore

This is what we have to deal with on console since our consoles can barely play the game as it is.

They should get rid of it. Screamers bring better zombies and less if no lag.

By the time the 7 day hordes get good I'm bored and start a new map. Usually takes until week 5.

Then again when I first started playing in July of 16 and the hordes were good. I didn't have lag. I just didn't have time to loot the bodies. How with the change in that I wouldn't mind it going back to its original state

Screamers will give you more.i think if you put 3 stacks of 6000 wood it would burn for somewhere around 3000 minutes.

I'm getting close to day 14 horde. Mined on the first one will do the same on the second. Have 4 stacks of bones. Don't need horde night to get them

Archived