Dedicated 24/7 new server (PVP)

Darksid354

• 4 weeks later...

difficulty level?

been looking for a vanilla PvP server which is NOT on day 1,500 and NOT on level 6 difficulty, i.e. suitable for my new gf and me. We've been playing PvE only so far, but the bit of an added challenge in PvP seems welcome.

However, all that remains seem to be servers for the hardcore cracks who have basically calculated the game minute by minute and thus no issue with lv 6 difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

difficulty level?

been looking for a vanilla PvP server which is NOT on day 1,500 and NOT on level 6 difficulty, i.e. suitable for my gf and me. We've been playing PvE only so far, but the bit of an added challenge in PvP seems welcome.

However, all that remains seem to be servers for the hardcore cracks who have basically calculated the game minute by minute and thus no issue with lv 6 difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the perfect server for you!

difficulty level?

been looking for a vanilla PvP server which is NOT on day 1,500 and NOT on level 6 difficulty, i.e. suitable for my new gf and me. We've been playing PvE only so far, but the bit of an added challenge in PvP seems welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

difficulty level?

been looking for a vanilla PvP server which is NOT on day 1,500 and NOT on level 6 difficulty, i.e. suitable for my gf and me. We've been playing PvE only so far, but the bit of an added challenge in PvP seems welcome.

Hi there, I have a server that I have recently started that sounds like it'd be great, it's UK based (me and one other ATM), no mods, slightly harder than default, but also has some perks to balance it out..

I'm also happy to amend server settings assuming I agree with the change, plus I could use an admin or two.. either way come have a look and have some fun. The IP is 206.189.127.130 and the port is 26900

Archived