Hasan Xbox one x

Hasan64

Hi team I'm hasan was wondering if you can help me out with my game it keeps kicking me out here and there more often and map resets it self as deleting what I build. Also was wondering if you guys are planning on doing updates to the game as in adding more stuff to it for Xbox

All update information can be found in News and Announcements.

As for your other issues; you would be better off posting this as a proper bug report in the appropriate section; it will be missed here. Make sure you give as much information as possible about what happens when you are kicked from the game, what has been resetting; be sure to include your game details (such as seed, game settings, which day you are on and the coordinates of where you were when the trouble started.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Thank you will do

All update information can be found in News and Announcements.

As for your other issues; you would be better off posting this as a proper bug report in the appropriate section; it will be missed here. Make sure you give as much information as possible about what happens when you are kicked from the game, what has been resetting; be sure to include your game details (such as seed, game settings, which day you are on and the coordinates of where you were when the trouble started.

Hi thank you will do

Archived