Enemy memory: 60

Enemy Spawning: Medium

Block durability: 100

Loot respawn time: 5

Loot abundance: 100

Airdrops: 24

24 hour cycle: 50

In-game Day: 146 Days, 2100

This instance was the latest terrain rewrite in our world. I play with 3 of my friends. One friend set up his base inside a prison we found. One day after he logged in, the left half of the prison reset back to default. He lost crates of resources, workbench, cement mixer, forges. A few days later, the right half reset to default as he was trying to get himself back up to where he was. Around day 70, my base reset to default. I chose a two story house with a pool in the backyard. My base reset a second time around day 100. A second friend was using Bob's Café and this reset to default around day 120. My third friend was using the underground bunker and this just reset back to default.

We tried to just suck it up and keep playing on, but it seems like this is an issue that keeps popping up and we would like to contribute to getting this problem fixed. I tried to include all the information I could think of, please let me know if there is anything else that would help.

Hi lovedoggy,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on this information. I am sorry your bases were hit by MD5 errors. Could you tell me if workstations / campfires were wiped in this reset, and were they on at the time?

Are you seeing these resets when logging in or after crashes? If after crashes, this player-found workaround may be of some help to you. This is something the host does after a crash, as it is an unofficial workaround please use caution - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?69218-Possible-work-around-and-or-solution-to-md5-crashes(base-wipes-resets)

Thank you again for submitting your information. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them,

Clare

Thank you Clare, I will give that workaround a try the next time we play!

As for the workstations/campfires, yes we lost everything including campfires, forges, workbench, cement mixer, chemistry station. Most of us run 2-3 forges and they are on the majority of the time smelting iron or stone so I would assume that they were on for most, if not all, of the resets.

We are seeing the resets when logging back in after the game crashes.

Archived