Glitched out current progress

Waterlilly916

We have been playing on Xbox One for many many hours and had a firm game established....Until the game glitched and deleted EVERYTHING we had worked for. Base, equipment, inventory....all gone.

I really enjoy this game but between situations like this and being dropped from a game multiple times an hour it’s almost making it unplayable. Please spend some time on console stability, and if you could get our stuff back that would be awesome too :)

Hi Waterlilly916,

All saves are maintained on the hosts console, I'm afraid I do not have access to save data and it is not possible to restore your save to the time before the MD5 error hit.

I am sorry to hear you were hit with an MD5 error. I understand how frustrating these errors are, especially when they wipe out so much. The team have not given up on this issue and are working to improve game stability and remove the remaining triggers of the MD5 errors.

In the mean time, there is a player found workaround that may help - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?69218-Possible-work-around-and-or-solution-to-md5-crashes(base-wipes-resets) please note as this is an unofficial workaround caution is advised as it involves deleting and re-syncing data. This is also a time sensitive work around.

While this is not ideal, players have said this is a very effective method of avoiding MD5 errors while the team works on this issue.

If you have any further questions I will do my best to answer them,

Clare

Archived