Making quests with map markers?

corvette81

Hello,

Wanting to make a quest similar to white river citizen to show all possible traders on the map. Is it possible? Would it make more sense to have a something like a treasure quest where you just do the white river citizen quest again and again in different towns?

Any help would be great cheers,

Corvette

I'm guessing that when you do the initial Quest it looks for the closest Trader, so I assume if you give the quest in the treasure chest loot table then it would then give the closest trader from THAT spot. So... More or less, yes.

Add the quest to the loot table for the chest and then give out the chest Quest.

I'm guessing that when you do the initial Quest it looks for the closest Trader, so I assume if you give the quest in the treasure chest loot table then it would then give the closest trader from THAT spot. So... More or less, yes.

Add the quest to the loot table for the chest and then give out the chest Quest.

Alright thanks, thats what I was hoping to hear. I for one very rarely stay in the town I started out in and sometimes those pesky traders seem like they are hiding from you.

Archived