7 days to die

Buyty2

Every 5 minutes or less we have been crashing I feel that for 30 dollars and a game being out for 2 years that you either need to make this game free or fix the problem or I will be demanding a refund for a game that doesn't work if the crashes were fixed this is an awesome game but not when crashing after not even a minute of game play and loosing whatever u just grabbed out of a chest when game crashes

Hi Buyty2,

I am sorry to hear your game is crashing a lot. Please use the guide provided to give me as much information as possible about your save and what console you are playing on - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

As you mentioned the game crashes every 5 mins are less, has happened since the beginning of the save, and all saves, or over time and with just this save?

If it's a recent thing and it crashes in roughly the same area each time, did you happen to place a large amount of toggle lights or torches in the area? over 10 in the same area can cause a build up of lag, up to 30 in the same base can cause crashes to occur pretty quickly.

Other items that can cause this are, candles, large amounts of spikes, a tree farm with a large number of trees growing at once and wood frame windows. Sometimes preexisting lights and consoles found in bunkers and power stations can add to this if combined with the previously mentioned items.

If that is not something you did in the game, please also describe what you see what your game crashes and any footage of gameplay up to a crash would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Clare

Archived