Modding traders in A16.4?

Cotabucky

Hello xml modders. I have a server up and going that has a lot of xml changes on my part. One change I can't seem to get to work anymore is modding the protection and kick out in the prefabs. Did the devs make it so prefabs cannot be modded now? Am I doing something wrong? I changed the radius of protection as well as anything else I could think of. I set trader protection radius to 0,0,0 . I also made sure It was a new save. Have not tried it client side only but trying to get this work on my server is not working. Seems to ignore changes in prefabs traders settings

I have not personally messed around with that, but it -is- possible, as Merry Comsens has it removed from the traders on that mod. Might want to poke at that or talk to its creators about it.

OK thanks will do. I am afraid it will require modding beyond simple xml changes. I try and use xml only so NO custom downloads are required.I also do this because every new update will break mods and do not want to wait for fixes... What gets me is I have done it before and it worked perfectly.It seems as if the data from the traders prefab does not get download from server like the other modded xml files. Some files did this in the past in updates.

Archived