Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Hi @KhaineGB I encountered a little problem after restoring my character on corrupted save. ( lost Player progression and map/quests progrtession as well ).

I messed up when I read Dev: Wellness book after already added xp to char and it reset the wellness to 100 and than the other book that maxed the wellness so there is no turning back on that is it? But if not that is OK, not a biggie.
Current wellness is at max 400 when it should be around 290 ish at level 94 and  health nut 5/5.

Now the current problem 
After restoring my skills and all I went on to the trader to restore quests to lvl 5 with dev quest tickets.
Than I went on and took the DEV:Find a trader notes and it gave me the "Opening trade routes quest".
But problem is since I already unlocked the skill Charismatic nature 5/5 where you get to pick 2 rewards for quest completition, now I can't complete the quest since there is only 1 option to choose from 1 stone and rest of the picks are empty so I cant't select two options to complete the quest.
is there any way around it since I cant use another Dev:Find a trader note until i Complete the current quest.

Tnx,
B

p.s. I just imported Forgetin elixir from original 7d2d to erase all the skillpoints and will redo them after I find a trader for DF progression.

TraderJen.jpg

Hi @KhaineGB I encountered a little problem after restoring my character on corrupted save. ( lost Player progression and map/quests progrtession as well ).

I messed up when I read Dev: Wellness book after already added xp to char and it reset the wellness to 100 and than the other book that maxed the wellness so there is no turning back on that is it? But if not that is OK, not a biggie.
Current wellness is at max 400 when it should be around 290 ish at level 94 and  health nut 5/5.

Now the current problem 
After restoring my skills and all I went on to the trader to restore quests to lvl 5 with dev quest tickets.
Than I went on and took the DEV:Find a trader notes and it gave me the "Opening trade routes quest".
But problem is since I already unlocked the skill Charismatic nature 5/5 where you get to pick 2 rewards for quest completition, now I can't complete the quest since there is only 1 option to choose from 1 stone and rest of the picks are empty so I cant't select two options to complete the quest.
is there any way around it since I cant use another Dev:Find a trader note until i Complete the current quest.

Tnx,
B

TraderJen.jpg