[MY IDEAS] Objets, Recipes, System and more!

YoSuboDeToh

Hi survivors! I decided to make this post for share my ideas with the community. 1؛. ROPE WITH EMPTY TINS [attachment=5591:name] -This object is used in TWD, to be alert if it is zombies nearby. 2؛ LANCE [attachment=5592:name] -This object is used in TWD. The best weapon to attack from behind of your window, hole in the wall, etc. [attachment=5594:name] 3؛ CAGE OF BIRDS [attachment=5595:name] -It is another option to obtain feathers and eggs every X days. If the water(BottledWater) and the food(CornMeal) ends the bird he will die. System similar to that of the Forge.

Those are actually pretty good ideas and good representations. I like it! [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE=Zin;136623]So help me understand, these are just ideas and not actual items you've made yet... just ideas on what they are and how they would work right?[/QUOTE] He can't make them as there are no pictures or objects submitted to the game, and that can only be done by the Developers or Steam Workshop (which hasn't been added yet either).

Hi survivors! I decided to make this post for share my ideas with the community. 1؛. ROPE WITH EMPTY TINS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4470[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD, to be alert if it is zombies nearby. 2؛ LANCE [ATTACH=CONFIG]4471[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD. The best weapon to attack from behind of your window, hole in the wall, etc. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4472[/ATTACH] / [ATTACH=CONFIG]4473[/ATTACH] 3؛ CAGE OF BIRDS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4474[/ATTACH] -It is another option to obtain feathers and eggs every X days. If the water(BottledWater) and the food(CornMeal) ends the bird he will die. System similar to that of the Forge. [attachment=69:name] 4؛ FAKE SOIL [attachment=70:name] One perfect trap for animals, zombies or players. Digs a well, places the false soil and waits for the victim. Raiding the bases is more difficult.

Hi survivors! I decided to make this post for share my ideas with the community. 1؛. ROPE WITH EMPTY TINS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4470[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD, to be alert if it is zombies nearby. 2؛ LANCE [ATTACH=CONFIG]4471[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD. The best weapon to attack from behind of your window, hole in the wall, etc. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4472[/ATTACH] / [ATTACH=CONFIG]4473[/ATTACH] 3؛ CAGE OF BIRDS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4474[/ATTACH] -It is another option to obtain feathers and eggs every X days. If the water(BottledWater) and the food(CornMeal) ends the bird he will die. System similar to that of the Forge. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4476[/ATTACH] 4؛ FAKE SOIL [ATTACH=CONFIG]4477[/ATTACH] One perfect trap for animals, zombies or players. Digs a well, places the false soil and waits for the victim. Raiding the bases is more difficult. 5؛ ROPE [attachment=72:name] 6؛ ROPE TO TAME [attachment=73:name] 7؛ BOMB MEAT [attachment=74:name] 8؛ CANTEEN [attachment=75:name] 9؛ HONEYCOMB [attachment=76:name] 10؛ BEEHIVE

[QUOTE=YoSuboDeToh;136955] 4؛ FAKE SOIL One perfect trap for animals, zombies or players. Digs a well, places the false soil and waits for the victim. Raiding the bases is more difficult. [/QUOTE] Wow, this is a really good idea! This definatly needs to be implemented!

as it stands, i doubt you have to worry about that since the mods that are in this game are the type where you just copy their code from a txt document and past it into your own local game files... not many ways you can get a virus hidden in that process m8

Zin, the mod for fake dirt? Could you please post the item code for me to look at how you did it, if so. I saw where you had grass trap acting as a land mine, but not dirt that gives way to a "pit" when stepped on regardless of supports.

[QUOTE=Zin;137244]as it stands, i doubt you have to worry about that since the mods that are in this game are the type where you just copy their code from a txt document and past it into your own local game files... not many ways you can get a virus hidden in that process m8[/QUOTE] Alright in that case I will give it a go.

Hi survivors! I decided to make this post for share my ideas with the community. 1؛. ROPE WITH EMPTY TINS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4470[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD, to be alert if it is zombies nearby. 2؛ LANCE [ATTACH=CONFIG]4471[/ATTACH] -This object is used in TWD. The best weapon to attack from behind of your window, hole in the wall, etc. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4472[/ATTACH] / [ATTACH=CONFIG]4473[/ATTACH] 3؛ CAGE OF BIRDS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4474[/ATTACH] -It is another option to obtain feathers and eggs every X days. If the water(BottledWater) and the food(CornMeal) ends the bird he will die. System similar to that of the Forge. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4476[/ATTACH] 4؛ FAKE SOIL [ATTACH=CONFIG]4477[/ATTACH] One perfect trap for animals, zombies or players. Digs a well, places the false soil and waits for the victim. Raiding the bases is more difficult. 5؛ ROPE [ATTACH=CONFIG]4479[/ATTACH] 6؛ ROPE TO TAME [ATTACH=CONFIG]4480[/ATTACH] 7؛ BOMB MEAT [ATTACH=CONFIG]4481[/ATTACH] 8؛ CANTEEN [ATTACH=CONFIG]4482[/ATTACH] 9؛ HONEYCOMB [ATTACH=CONFIG]4483[/ATTACH] 10؛ BEEHIVE [attachment=82:name] [attachment=83:name] -On having created this object we will call the attention of the bees and they will come to deposit his "honey" Also we can kill them to obtain more honey. 12؛ Feeding-place for horses WATER and FOOD [attachment=85:name] [attachment=86:name] 13؛ 14؛ 15؛ 16؛ 17؛

5 NEW's OBJETC's [CENTER][SIZE=5]5 NEW's OBJETC's[/SIZE] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4522[/ATTACH] When you loot the [U]Garbage[/U] to look for some resource, you will find: [attachment=89:name] To obtain plastic we will need the [U]Campfire[/U]: [ATTACH=CONFIG]4524[/ATTACH] To do Bottle of Plastic Empties and Tupperware we will need the [U]Forge[/U]: [ATTACH=CONFIG]4525[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4526[/ATTACH] [I]TUPPERWARE's[/I] to guard all food and that IT DOES NOT SMELL: [I]WATER RECOLLECTOR of RAIN:[/I][/CENTER]

I agree totally, and I like your ideal! I want to get into some heavy building, but as a 7 Days To Die noob that I am, all I see are words, and I want to be able to know what does what, with pictures that give me a preview of what it is I have the option of building... I selected one option to build a wood item, and couldn't see a preview, so I built it, wasting the resources, when in fact it wasn't even what I was looking for, so yeah, there does need to be a better way to visualize the building options prior to selection :)

Archived