[XBOX ONE] Multiplayer connectivity issues

DrkRzr

I’ve had this game for at least a year and i haven’t been able to join my friend’s world NOT ONE TIME. I recently tried again and got the same thing, a disconnection screen before I even load in to the server. It will tell him I join the session but I will just see a loading screen then I will “disconnect.” I’ve also tried joining a random session and recieved the same message. My NAT type is Open so I’m not sure what to look at doing. I haven’t tried on my xbox one x but I have to send that in for repair before I can do anything with it so I’d just like to see if I can get this going

Hi DrkRzr,

I am sorry to hear you are still having connectivity issues in your game. Please give me as much information as possible about your connection using the following list:

Upload Speeds (while playing the game):

Download Speeds (While playing the game):

NAT type: OPEN

Wired or Wireless connection:

Internet Service Provider (ISP):

Router connected to console:

How many console connected to same router:

Other than having an OPEN nat type, are there any other troubleshooting options you have tried? There are a few that reportedly worked for players in this information thread - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48737-Known-Issue-Multiplayer-Disconnection - if you tried any of these, please let me know.

Thank you,

Clare

Archived