Won't spawn on my bed

Henry77940

Hi Henry77940,

When you are spawning back into the world, do you spawn where you died or as if you had chosen the nearby option? Is there anything obstructing your bed at all? Please let me know where your bedroll is in relation to your deaths.

Please also use the guide provided to give me as much information as possible about the save this is occuring on - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

Thank you,

Clare

Game Type: Single player

Map Type: Navezgane

Seed/Save Name: Henry2

Disk or Digital: Disk

DLC: Verison 1.18

Character: Hank

Difficulty: Scavenger

Run: Never Run

Aggression: Normal

Day length: 18

Drop On Death: Everything

Enemy memory: 30

Enemy Spawning: Disabled and very low

Block durability: 200

Loot respawn time: 10

Loot abundance: 200

Airdrops: 24

24 hour cycle: 60

In-game Day: currently 26

I forgot to mention that after I died twice I would respawn on my bed. The bed is in a corner of level 1 wooden walls and wooden floor. Above the bed is a torch two blocks above the bed block.

I'm going to try to recreate the bug and post it to youtube. I've tried twice already to rcreate the bug but I didn't suceed.

Hi Henry77940,

Thank you for that info. If you do manage to grab a youtube clip that would be awesome - they are always very helpful.

I'll check with the team if anything can prevent you respawning at a bed, I was thinking a zombie wandering too close by, but you can respawn at beds during horde nights so that doesn't really fit. If I find out anything I'll let you know.

Clare

Archived