Character profile bug crash

Henry77940

First of all, I just got 7DTD on PS4. I couldn't update the game until a few days later. So I had already put about 12 hours in the game offline. A couple days after I updated the game crashed when I tried accessing my character profile. It crashed around five times before I got it to work. I reported the chashes and explained everything along with videos. It would crash going from craft menu to character profile. It also crashed when l held square to open my character profile. All other menus worked. I was going to delete the game but it worked after I screwed around. I tried doing the same scenarios on my creative save, but nothing went wrong. I was playing with a save that is from before the update. I don't know if that is the problem, but I know there have been problems before on pc.

Hi Henry77840,

Thank you for submitting reports via the PS4 system - these do eventually make it back to the team.

There has been an issue reported of players being unable to access their character menu when they are overheating, was your character overheating when this occured? If this was the case, clearing the cache of the console (shutting down and unplugging for 5 mins) often helps.

Clare

Hi Henry77940,

I'll add your account of this to the list of overheating crashes in case that was the issue for the team to look at. Hopefully it won't happen again for you, but if it does, please let me know and we look future into what could have caused it for you.

Clare

Archived