Bears?

Skarfayce

I killed that bear that was near trader Jimmy. He was still there. But wasn't on the road. So I figure maybe the game moved him from yesterday's gaming session.

http://xboxclips.com/GRAW2ROBZ/68790f48-6ce5-43a8-a770-ddaca07f91c0

I was a bit sloppy. He caught me off guard. I was about to open up the map. Heard him roar. Then I got doing the bunny hop while reloading sniper rifle. Then decided to hop back on bike since I took some major damage. I did die after that video. Slowly bled out since no food to give me a boost and no first aid kit. I got about 50 of those at home. hhahaahah

My base is below the hill at the settlement. But it isn't the current bed to spawn in. My current bed is at the boobie trap. So I had to grab another sniper rifle and 500 rounds and gas up my other bike and drove back to the settlement. Then walked up that steep hill on foot and got my backpack of what I had when dying and took the other bike back. Now bored with the game. Also drove back in the dark.

I seen another bear side of road heading north from settlement. Also two bridges collapsed today after I drove across them. One near that gas and go. Other bridge near southwest river. That only has one block to drive over to get across. I did that. I should repair them. But the south west bridge has over 10 dogs and roaming hoards. It take a couple minutes to repair that bridge. The gas n go bridge be easy.

Oh and I stole 48 blueberries from Jimmy garden since he was rude about not receiving a tip.

I killed that bear that was near trader Jimmy. He was still there. But wasn't on the road. So I figure maybe the game moved him from yesterday's gaming session.

I was a bit sloppy. He caught me off guard. I was about to open up the map. Heard him roar. Then I got doing the bunny hop while reloading sniper rifle. Then decided to hop back on bike since I took some major damage. I did die after that video. Slowly bled out since no food to give me a boost and no first aid kit. I got about 50 of those at home. hhahaahah

OH MY GOODNESS!

He came out of nowhere... Yup, my 5 by 5 spike bed methods don't really work with surprised attacks.

My base is below the hill at the settlement. But it isn't the current bed to spawn in. My current bed is at the boobie trap. So I had to grab another sniper rifle and 500 rounds and gas up my other bike and drove back to the settlement. Then walked up that steep hill on foot and got my backpack of what I had when dying and took the other bike back. Now bored with the game. Also drove back in the dark.

I seen another bear side of road heading north from settlement. Also two bridges collapsed today after I drove across them. One near that gas and go. Other bridge near southwest river. That only has one block to drive over to get across. I did that. I should repair them. But the south west bridge has over 10 dogs and roaming hoards. It take a couple minutes to repair that bridge. The gas n go bridge be easy.

Oh and I stole 48 blueberries from Jimmy garden since he was rude about not receiving a tip.

Way to get the kill though! I would've died as soon as I moved away from my bike. The other day I watched an old Grand Spartan video where he killed a bear with a crossbow and simply was walking backwards. I miss too much for that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course I haven't seen a bear since I started this thread, but I just lost all my stuff due to a crash so if I see one now it'll be with a stone ax and a bow :upset:

Archived