Server m Mods

I bought a server tonight from Bluefang, i have installed the mods I paid for but cant seem to join my own server how can I tell if the mods are running?

I have senbt a ticket 3 times in the last hour but they havent replied im starting to wonder if I did the right thing using them.

So please help where will it say on the server files War of the Worlds is installed?

war of the worlds?

- - - Updated - - -

i'm running war of the walkers with them. i'm not familiar with war of the worlds. there's a mods file that should have it in there. i'm not sure sending multiple tickets is going to help. it's 10pm here. during the day they usually answer inside of 5 minutes. at night i think they run a skeleton crew. i still get responses in the middle of the night. it just takes longer.

• 3 weeks later...
war of the worlds?

- - - Updated - - -

i'm running war of the walkers with them. i'm not familiar with war of the worlds. there's a mods file that should have it in there. i'm not sure sending multiple tickets is going to help. it's 10pm here. during the day they usually answer inside of 5 minutes. at night i think they run a skeleton crew. i still get responses in the middle of the night. it just takes longer.

i got the same mod throw another sarver company do you got the mod installed on your system? as in there are two part to it the sarver and the game part you may have the sarver but do you got the game? there a luncher that can help you get it if you want here a video about it

you can try my sarver i know mine work i installed the mod myself so yea :D

Archived