Mini has gone missing

ryzombie

Was going out for a night on the town to the strip club in the west, proceeded to loot inside and then blew up because of a mine. I had to run back for my bag and minibike which is still shown on the map. I got to the the exact spot on the street where I left the bike and it is gone. In that spot I keep hearing a very strange sound like the bike is trapped under the street or something. Any suggestions on how to recoup the bike? The basket was filled with loot and alot of cash so I dont want to give up on it.

Hi ryzombie,

If the marker is still on the map then it sounds like the bike has just slipped below the surface. This can happen with minibikes on console and PC and the markers were put in place to help players find any minibikes that do this. If you can hear the engine, that's a really good sign. Digging down where the marker says it is should reveal the bike.

Clare

Hi ryzombie,

If the marker is still on the map then it sounds like the bike has just slipped below the surface. This can happen with minibikes on console and PC and the markers were put in place to help players find any minibikes that do this. If you can hear the engine, that's a really good sign. Digging down where the marker says it is should reveal the bike.

Clare

Hey there Clare/ryzombie,

I've had the same problem and even just placing a wooden frame next to where the symbol is showing the mini bike usually makes it reappear for me!

Hey there Clare/ryzombie,

I've had the same problem and even just placing a wooden frame next to where the symbol is showing the mini bike usually makes it reappear for me!

Thanks for that tip Quesito.el.loco - that's good to know especially if the bike falls through the road of a tough concrete surface!

Archived