I think I own this game. How can I be sure?

oldmanstu

HI,

I remember buying this game way, way back when it was first shown - probably on KS - but I only played it for a few minutes as I found it a bit too messy and convoluted. That was a few houses ago and a few PCs as well.

Thing is, I definitely did not purchase it through Steam, so it does not show up in my games library there .. but I have no way of finding if I actually own it or not. I did try sending a ticket to the support are of this official site, but I have heard nothing back. I made sure I gave as much info as I could - including the email I have registered to PayPal.

Any way of checking an old site of theirs or similar to try and find my copy of the game?

PS I also remember backing and owning Dead Linger which sadly got totally dropped. Sad times.

Right, more info. Sorry for my sluggishness but I am a bit slow with age nowadays.

After God knows how many years of non-use, I remembered I have a Kickstarter account, so I reset the password and logged in. Sure enough, there is my original $35 Sunrise Survivalist pledge ( Early Alpha Access + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge) pledge and my backer number, but no way of seeing the original game key, etc.

Hi. Send me a personal message with the email you used to register for the kickstarter as well as your real name. I've answered all recent tickets regarding kickstarter keys but its always possible I may have missed yours somehow. I can check on this for you this evening and give you a reply.

Archived