Is it possible to put a delay on Keystone Block Offline buff.

DragonLord

I want to try and make an offline protection style landclaim that still gives people a chance against "ninja loggers". For example: Someone logs in and their landclaim strength is x1. When they log out the strength becomes x5. However, this x5 increase only becomes effective once they have been offline for 15 min. I am sure this is something that is possible it is just beyond my knowledge. If someone knows how and would like to teach me their tricks and possibly help me learn more about modding this wonderful game that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I want to try and make an offline protection style landclaim that still gives people a chance against "ninja loggers". For example: Someone logs in and their landclaim strength is x1. When they log out the strength becomes x5. However, this x5 increase only becomes effective once they have been offline for 15 min. I am sure this is something that is possible it is just beyond my knowledge. If someone knows how and would like to teach me their tricks and possibly help me learn more about modding this wonderful game that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If you want this for a PVP server then you may need to be able to shut off the chat showing when someone logs off. You know there will those that just are waiting for someone to log and then attack their base as soon as that happens.

If someone is attacking another players base and they "Ninja log" then the attacker will know and can keep on attacking with the level still at 1.

If someone is just logging off for the night/day as usual then no one needs to know their base is not fully protected at full strength for 15 minutes just so they can attack without being defended against.

If you want this for a PVP server then you may need to be able to shut off the chat showing when someone logs off. You know there will those that just are waiting for someone to log and then attack their base as soon as that happens.

If someone is attacking another players base and they "Ninja log" then the attacker will know and can keep on attacking with the level still at 1.

If someone is just logging off for the night/day as usual then no one needs to know their base is not fully protected at full strength for 15 minutes just so they can attack without being defended against.

This is a very good idea. Once I figure this issue out that is something I will definitely look in to. Thanks for that. Good idea.

Archived